Cheesy Ketchup Fried Rice with Cutlet
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Harvest Gourmet® Schnitzel
cooked overnight rice
MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock
How to cook
Cook the cutlet
- Pan fry Harvest Gourmet Schnitzel for 6-8 min / Bake using air fryer at 180 °C 11-12 min.
Fry the rice
- Heat pan and sauté the spinach and mixed vegetables.
- Add in the eggs and cook until mixed well.
- Add in the cooked rice, carefully loosening the rice to mix with the vegetables.
- Mix Maggi Tomato Sauce and MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock in a small bowl and pour the sauce mixture on the rice.
- Mix in the shredded cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble and serve
- Top off fried rice with Harvest Gourmet Schnitzel and serve.
- Add additional cheese on top for an extra boost of cheesiness!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!